Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Drosera Plant.



I am sure that this time they will amend juvenile laws. They can’t let these bastards walk with negligible punishment time and again. And this guy, he is a sociopath. I am not kidding. He is dangerous. I often think, if he is like this when he is barely 16, what he will become when he grows up. The thought gives me creeps. I have read in a book that statistically the earlier a criminal starts his delinquent career, the higher he goes in his career- like in any other profession. That implies that this whole juvenile umbrella is a stupid circus. The boys that get in shit early create much more shit later. I don’t understand a need of letting them walk almost scot free.
Excerpt from IAm16 ICanRape, a psychological thriller that questions Juvenile Justice System of India and raises opinion AGAINST growing rape culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment